[at-l] Trail Running--Proposal for Study

To all listees....

I now realize that a study of the run versus walk schools of thought needs
to be initiated.

I will sacrifice my current lifestyle of work all day, work all night to
develop the expert knowledge that this group lacks to make an informed
decision regarding how we treat trail runners.

I will spend my time hiking the trail, occasionally thinking about running.
 I'll try to picture myself running to gain insight for this study.  I
promise to sprint the last 30 yards as I approach the AYCE's.

No study is done for free of course.  Please send any monetary donations,
ramen, mac n cheese, and a current list of the AYCE accessible from all
trailheads to the  address below.

Mark

Hole in the Wall, Ltd.                  406-226-4412
PO Box 318                                 mchowser@3rivers.net
East Glacier Park, MT  59434

Take every day the Trail Way  "one step at a time"