Re: [at-l] Boy Scouts aren't a Social Experiment

I live pretty close to Shenandoah and will be clearing trail there this weekend.
There's still a lot of damage from the ice storm that rolled through a month or so
ago (hint hint).  Then I'll be taking a week off to hike. Haven't decided where,
maybe Dolly Sods, maybe the AT near Mt. Rogers....

Pardon me if I've offended anyone with my 'blah blah blah' comment. I just don't
think this is a good forum for discussing such issues.

tv

--
Tom Van Veen
Administrative Computer Center