[at-l] Re: recent posting on dogs

relam wrote:
>I guess it all comes back to ignorant people pooping on the trail, burning
>up the campsites, and letting there dogs haphazardly roam.  A dog's
>behavior almost exactly resembles the behavior of its master.  If you can't
>get the dog to listen, it's unlikely the master will either.
>
>what to do?

I say we round up all the bad masters, high-impact campers, uncourteous
runners, mice in the shelters, Pennsylvania trail rocks, some of the more
cold and rainy weather, and ski area owners, put 'em all on a plane, and
send them to Iraq <vbg>. Or, to save money, Felixs' house (I mean, he hasn't
thrown a party for us since the Anniversary - what's up with that?).

Kurt  ;-)