[at-l] SD Divine Lightning...

Hey all,

    I just saw the Sierra Designs 'Divine Lightning' tent for 1. I was
wondering if anyone had any first hand experience with this little tent. I
like the size /weight (I'm 5'6", so size seems ok) and it looks as though
would be great for the colder months, but I am not so sure about the
warmer/wet ones.... Being a single wall (remembering the old non breathing
variety...) I am a little reluctant to lay down my hard earned cash for a
tent that only be used for one season hiking.... I hope someone can give me
some advice before the thing goes off-sale.... HELP!!! Please...

Gary
a.k.a. Slasher