Re: [at-l] used gear

Hello David et al,

You might try posting your items on our site, Outdoor Classified.  This
site started out as a hobby of mine (and still is) but has grown into quite
a project with far and away the most ads for strictly camping/backpacking
ads on the web.  Ads are free and the results for many have been surprising.

Hope to see you there and good luck with your sales,

Matt

http://www.hack.net/lists *