Re: [at-l] DOWN BAGS

I have a blue kazoo that I've had for about 11 years.  I can't think
of a single complaint, except that it kind of stinks right now, but I
suppose if I cleaned it that wouldn't be a problem.

The only thing I can think of is that if you are a big person, it
might be tight.  I am 5'6'' and about 150# .  I think I have a
regular, but they probably make a long model as well.

I have used it in conditions from sleeping in the snow to hot summer
nights, and have found it very versitile.  One of my favorite
features is the fact that the baffles go all the way around so you
can shake the down to the top or the bottom depending on the
conditions.

Derek