[at-l] Re: at-l] sleeping bags

Ern Grover "Time-Maker" -- Father & Son Clockworks wrote:

> I was advised by the "experts" at L L Bean that a tent should never be
> folded, but stuffed.  Folding will assure that you'll likely find the same
> crease or seam every time, thereby weakening that area of the fabric.
> Possible leaks?

My Campmor down bag came with a cotton stuff sack (about 5 times the size
of the regular stuff sack) for home storage. The bag is in it, in the
spare closet (with all kinds of bones, etc. Sometimes, the voices are
muffled by the bag. hehehe) My old Slumberjack synth bag is under the
bed, in sleeping position. (Sometimes, when I'm feeling weird...well,
never mind). The most common problem is with compression/loss of loft.
Not folding or stuffing helps avoid this.

--
Felix

Now with FICTION!!! http://members.tripod.com/~Felixhikes/index.html