Re: [at-l] How low for Lowe

Can some of you people just go with the flow and relax a bit??

>Jerk!  What right do you have to make such a remark and insult her in
that
>manner?

If you've been following things over the past week or so, then you
already know that The Redhead is in the midst of a separation/divorce
situation.  In fact, so am I.  In further fact, Felix has come out the
other side as he explains on his web site.

The Redhead is not a wilting wallflower and I'm sure she'd comment if
she felt the remark inappropriate.  The reality is that many of us are
reaching out to others with similar interests to test the waters for the
future.  I don't happen to feel the referenced comment was inappropriate
at all.  See you at Trail Days (to keep this at-l related...)

--The Wizard