[at-l] Eyeglasses (was Starting Gear list...)

One of the most terrible sounds I ever heard was as I was getting up in the
middle of the night to answer nature's call and heard the sound of my
glasses under my foot.  fortunately the route back to the car was on
an old woods road and 20-20 vision wasn't absolutely necessary.  I drove
home with my sunglasses despite the overcast conditions.  since then, there
is a spare pair (usually the Rx sunglasses) in my pack and the glasses go
in my boot while I am sleeping (My flashlight is also in there so I can
find it)
Rich