Re: [at-l] Re: ATML clinic bomber at large near AT?

Sly writes:
>mfuller@somtel.com writes:
>
><< Humph. I would offer my own opinion on dealing with aggressors,
> but it would be deemed an attitude too "romantic" for modern,
> enlightened times. >>
>
>Ah, the good old days, nothing's *too* romantic!  You take that machette
you
>been carrying for clearing brush and bushwacking, then "off with their
head".
>Then you practice the LNT ethic.

Losers are biodegradable.

>Duel purpose!   Now that's an idea for stupid gear, titanium machettes!

Stupid isn't the word. There'd be no weight to a titanium machete,
nor would it keep an edge. Talk about testicles on a priest.

Try a swen saw, instead.

--
mfuller@somtel.com; Northern Franklin County, Maine
The Constitution is the white man's ghost shirt.  }>:-/> --->