Re: [at-l] Re: ATML clinic bomber at large near AT?

In a message dated 98-02-20 13:39:53 EST, thornel@ibm.net writes:

<<
 Duh, I didn't say he was a fool, or stupid.

 The best way to deal with this man, is to maintain your own safety, allow
 law enforcement to do their job, and avoid complicating situations for the
 law and yourself. Anyone solo hiking in North Georgia and North Carolina
 needs to reconsider. >>

*Duh*?  If we all stopped or changed our plans because of fugitves on the
loose, none of would get very far.  The chances of getting accosted by this
man, are probably slimmer than being hit by lightening.  He'd be the last
thing on my mind.

Street smart,  Sly