[at-l] Re: ATCLUBS Trail maintenance literature suggestions

In addition to the suggestions to visit the ATC's Trail Store, I'd
recommend contacting the Student Conservation Alliance.  They have a
general construction & maintenance handbook (sorry, I don't have it &
can't remember the name, also can't find  hide nor hair of SCA online
via an Alta Vista search - some help, huh?), which looked very good when
I read part of it a year or so back.  Their work covers a much wider
range of trail locales & uses than the ATC, and the book reflected that.

- Priest