[at-l] Re: ATCLUBS Trail maintenance literature suggestions

Priest writes:

>In addition to the suggestions to visit the ATC's Trail Store, I'd
>recommend contacting the Student Conservation Alliance.  They have a
>general construction & maintenance handbook (sorry, I don't have it &
>can't remember the name, also can't find  hide nor hair of SCA online
>via an Alta Vista search - some help, huh?), which looked very good when
>I read part of it a year or so back.

It's all in where you look:

http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/ISBN=0898864917/7454-6976923-027072

The AMC field guide (new edition coming "real soon now") is commented
on here:

http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/ISBN=0910146306/7454-6976923-027072

Thanks to all for the information. My next question: What does a fin
get you with The Register? I assume it's for six issues, but would
it be of any value to a tyro like myself?

--
mfuller@somtel.com; Northern Franklin County, Maine (MATC)
The Constitution is the white man's ghost shirt.  }>:-/> --->