[at-l] Photos of the trail

Hi again.  I'm working on my plan for my AT unit for my 5th graders.
One of the peices of the unit is an internet scavenger hunt.  I've found
some really great photos and have some good ideas for using them, but
there are a few things I'm interested in having the kids find, but I'm
spending more time than I have looking for them.  Can anyone help?  I'm
looking for photos of shlters - particularly ones that show what they
look like inside.  Other photos  I'd like are ones of shenandoah
National Park, Clingman's dome, Harper's Ferry.  If anyone knows of
sites that have any of these, I'd really appreciate it if you could send
me the URL for them.

Thanks loads and good hiking.

Carolyn