Re: [at-l] Waterproof parkas

CHoover241@aol.com wrote:

> Hey folks,
>
> I need some help.  I went to put some stuff together for a hike this morning
> and realized I am missing my waterproof parka. It never made it back from Pine
> Grove last weekend. I really liked it and only paid 30 bucks for it at a sale
> at Eddie Bauer.
>
> Went to Eddie Bauer today and they could not replace it.  Went to some other
> stores and found out they do not have jackets in a womans small.  Went through
> the Campmor and REI catalogs and discovered that they did not have womens
> smalls except in waisted jackets which I just cannot wear. I am really petite
> and the unisex will not work.  I really would like to have a jacket to protect
> me from snow and rain....any suggestions or does anyone have a used one that
> they would be willing to sell?
>
>         Any suggestions will be extremely appreciated.  Does anyone remember
> seeing my jacket at Pine Grove?
>
>           choovers

Tom Ha, the hostel manager, said that there was a lightweight green
jacket left behind at the hostel.  Contact him directly.

There was some other stuff we picked up on the table that we intended to
go through and let people know we had found there, thanks for reminding
us - so if anyone left behind a Thermatest stuff sac,  a ridgerest
stuffsac, a thermarest repair kit, a space blanket and a minimalist
first aid kit, let us know and we'll send it to you. Also, since we
aren't on ATM-L anymore, if someone who is could let people there know
that this stuff was found, we would appreciate it.

Ginny and Jim Owen