[at-l] Waterproof parkas

Hey folks,

I need some help.  I went to put some stuff together for a hike this morning
and realized I am missing my waterproof parka. It never made it back from Pine
Grove last weekend. I really liked it and only paid 30 bucks for it at a sale
at Eddie Bauer.

Went to Eddie Bauer today and they could not replace it.  Went to some other
stores and found out they do not have jackets in a womans small.  Went through
the Campmor and REI catalogs and discovered that they did not have womens
smalls except in waisted jackets which I just cannot wear. I am really petite
and the unisex will not work.  I really would like to have a jacket to protect
me from snow and rain....any suggestions or does anyone have a used one that
they would be willing to sell?

        Any suggestions will be extremely appreciated.  Does anyone remember
seeing my jacket at Pine Grove?

          choovers