[at-l] Peggy

Well I guess it's time for Peggy to take a trip to jail again. She will
get free food and a bath. I think she actualy benifits from these short
trips into town. It will again only be a short interuption in her life
style. She will quickly return to Fulhardt Knob Shelter and again render
it almost unusable by backpackers. Last time I passed thru there
planning to stay the night I quickly changed my mind. The place stunk so
bad I thought it might be quite unsanitary. Peggy had her tent inside
the shelter and was using almost every square inch to hang somthing.
Liquids of unknown orgin were spilt on the floor.
	I got nothing against homeless people. There is plenty of room in the
National Forest if Peggy would just move around and not try to live in a
public area like a shelter. Someday I may want to live in the woods as
an alternative lifestyle... but you want find me stinking up a
shelter...unless I am on a Thru-hike:-)

chase

--
Charles W. Davidson (WB4PAN)