[at-l] Sorry, Wingfoot

Man, do I owe everybody an apology. 'specially Wingfoot. You know the old
"If you put a thousand monkeys in a room with a thousand typewriters,
they could write an IRS form" theory? Well, apparently, if you put 23
spider monkeys and a ferret in a room with an old Packard Bell and
internet access, they can hack into Wingfoot's page and do some serious
damage.
As I am not opposed to corporal punishment, I did, in fact, spank the
monkeys. The ferret got something quite different. Different indeed...

--
Felix

Now with FICTION!!! http://members.tripod.com/~Felixhikes/index.html