Re: [at-l] 98 Thruhikers Get-together

Hey, I second that, it was a great weekend. My personal thanks to Tom and
Maria,it did feel like home. And thanks to Jim and Ginny for organizing
the whole thing. The Saturday evening kitchen staff :-) out did
themselves. It was fun being with such a diverse group of people with so
much to talk about. There was a guest at the hostel who wasn't part of
our group, I'm sure he thought we were an unusual group. But I wonder
what was going through his head during the Saturday afternoon gear
weighing frenzy. If you didn't come you miss a good one.

woodelf

P.S. If you need precise statistical information on the weather in the
western part of N.C. over the last couple of hundred years, the
WeatherCarrott is your one stop source.   :-)