Re: [at-l] paranoia

This type of thing happens all of the time, I do not think Wingfoot was
singled out.  There are a large number of hackers out there who will try to
get into such sites.  My son informs me that there are a number of programs
available that will let one get into a w3eb page server.  They are all
illigel, but available.  Tis brings up an important point.  Backup
everything as often as possible.  Make sure that you have the latest
firewalls in place.  I would not be surprised if the hacker turns out to be
some teenager.

Bob Dudley
Grew Owl
rdudley@fsi.net