[at-l] Punxtsatauwney Phil Lies!!!!!

Here in PA we have this deal with the groundhog that predicts
the weather for the upcoming winter.  Maybe you've heard of
him.  If he sees his shadow....six more moths of winter.  If
no shadow, spring is just around the corner.  Today, he saw
his shadow.
But I'm here to tell you he's wrong.  Spring_is _ just around the
corner.  There is only one more snow storm coming, and it will
be a minor, well behaved, "onion snow".  Although the temps
will stay nippy for the next few days, a slow but steady warm-up
will follow.  No more ice storms.
So ignore Phil.  He has been corrupted by the snow tire and heating
oil interests.  And celebrate because the 'day' part of yesterday
was three....count'em, three minutes longer than the "day" before!!!!

Kahley
Disclaimer....I am not a meteorologist.  I just play one on the
computer.