Re: [at-l] Duct tape

  Duct tape has been recommended. My question is, once I apply this
stuff, how do I get it back off again.

>Will it pull off and still leave my skin on my foot.  Or do you
generally just have to wear it off.  Thanks in advance.  Kahley

Kahley,

You remove it very carefully :-).  I have never tried it in that
manner, but I had a friend who twisted his ankle on a hike and used
duct tape sort of like an ace bandage.  Fortunately he did not have to
walk too far as he did not have much flexibility as he would have had
with an ace bandage.  His doctor ripped the tape off his ankle
removing all the hair (My friend's scream could be heard for miles).
To this day he has a naked ankle.

Bob Dudley
Grey Owl
rdudley@fsi.net