Re: [at-l] Sick Svea 123

The Sve repair kit does not provide materials to deal with this problem.
Perhaps someone out there can give Phillip the address and telephone number
of that guy who specializes in repairing Sveas...  If not, Phillip, call
Backpacker Magazine and ask them for the guy's number.   Good luck and keep
those Sveas in service!

http://www.hack.net/lists *