Re: [at-l] Fwd: Trailplace - Admin Notice

I hope we haven't jumped to any wrong conclusions
by assuming that the attack came from within the
AT community.  Opposition to the Trail itself is hardly
a secret, among landholders and business interests
alike.  And love it or not, Trailplace has definitely increased
interest in the AT in general. But this could be just the first
volley.  I hope Kathy and Ryan and Milt and all others with AT
related sites are as vigalent as possible for any similar interfearance.
And if the culprit is a hiker.....shame.  You are cursed.
What goes around comes around.........