Re: [at-l] A Very Different Approach to Clothing

How does that system work?  Goretex lets water vapor out and reduces liquid
water entry.  How does the outer nylon do that without the Goretex membrane?

 Is this a cheaper alternative than Gortex alternatives with a similar benefit?

Anyone know a place on the web where it can be looked up?

Any data on breatheablitily vs Goretex outfit and water loss?

thanks, Tom 'hikenet' Caggiano