Re: [at-l] Hawaii Backpacking

I highly recommend the Kalalau Trail (or Napali Coast Trail) on Kauai. I
hiked this during winter break "96. (If offended by goats, cliffs, or
nudity don't go). On Maui I would definitely explore Haleakala National
Park-most of which is designated wilderness. On the Big Island go up Mauna
Kea (13,796 feet-I hiked up this, without a trail, during a total solar
eclipse) and don't miss the volcanoes/lava flows in
Volcanoes National Park. ENJOY