Re: [at-l] Cyber-challenged parents

A quite confused Kristin must ask...ther was life before computers?  ;)
Haha...

             The crazy clipless girl rides again...(well, so far on road)
           /
      __o
    _"\ '_
   (_)/ (_)
   --^--^--
~kristin  N3ZDF
USSF 8
"Earth gives life and seeks the man who walks gently upon it."  --Hopi
Legend
http://members.aol.com/viper7997