[at-l] smashed windows

this happened MLK weekend (not to me).  i snatched it from another AT
discussion forum
(http://www.hypernews.org/HyperNews/get/trails/Appalachian.html):

We parked at Wayah Bald parking lot.  Went north to Cold Spring shelter.
Hiked out Sunday morning.  When we got to the parking lot we found our
window busted out.  Took everything out of the cab.  What a way to end a
great trip.  The police said there had been six in the last week.  So
everybody be careful out there and don't leave anything you value in your
car.

pittsburgh