Re: [at-l] Time to face FAQs?

It's a great idea, as long as we are still willing to kick in on discussions
on these subjects anyway.  I'd hate for AT-L to become a list that responds
to any newbee question with a brusque"Check the faq".  New stuff happens
and new people join with new experiences that are valuable.  That said......
Ok...I'll take water treatement....if ya'll will help.

What do I do about water?

Bleach, iodine, boiling, filtering, purifying, take yer chances.
    How much bleach per quart
    How much iodine per quart
    How long do you have to wait
    Does cold alter the above
    How long do you boil the water
    Does altitude effect the above.
    Filtering versus purifying

    Anyone else have any other questions and fer pete's sake...
the answers?<G>

Is this how a faq is compiled?  signed willing to pitch in but clueless...Kahley