Re: [at-l] temp/alt?

Sure,
A good rule of thumb is about 3.5 degrees F for every 1000 feet.
But you have to remember that you are probably going to encounter more severe
weather conditions as you ascend - especially above treeline - higher winds and
sometimes a higher moisture content when you are walking in the clouds make it feel
even colder.

bob
"All The Way"
AT '97