Re: [at-l] Is this El Ninio?

This El Nino thing makes for some interesting discussions and
speculations.  I watched a CNN program one night.  It was full of gloom
and doom.  There was very little scientific fact about it.  In all of our
discussion about El Ninio one factor is left out.  There is a God who is
in ultimate control of the weather.  All we can do is guess and speculate
with the instruments that we have.
Plodder