Re: [at-l] Dehydrating Food

At 11:23 PM 12/28/97 -0500, Dwayne Rich (KC4ADW) wrote:
>I got an American Harvester Food Dehydrator for christmas.  Can someone
>point me in the direction of good books on the subject of dehydrating
>food and some good recipes?

Check out the AT-L archives.  Some of the best recipies I have tried have
been ones that I got from this list.  Beware of the one for Chili, though --
very spicy...leaves you cursing the next day!!!

Hope everyone had a groovy holiday!.  I'm off for a 4 day backpack in the
Adirondacks...  :):):):)

Pooh

---
Jennifer Delia Sawyer
Boston University School of Law
jdsawyer@bu.edu
617-254-3871

________Unsolicited Wisdom of the Day________________

"The probability that we may fail in the struggle ought not
to deter us from the support of a cause we believe to be just."
			 -- Abraham Lincoln