[at-l] Osprey Silhouette

Howdy y'all.  I was wonderin' if any of you had experience FITTING the
Osprey Silhouette.  I'm sitting here trying to fit mine to me, and it's
just not working.  I can't get the shoulders right at all...nor the torso
length.  Also, is it just me, or did they have to kill a webbing tree to
make this pack?  Don't get me wrong, when I tried it on in the store, I
loved it, but when it came from the mail order...boy...what a pain.  HELP!

-kristin  N3ZDF
USSF 8
"Now I see the secret of the makings of the best persons.  It is to grow
in the open air and to eat and sleep with the earth."  --Walt Whitman,
Leaves of Grass
http://members.aol.com/viper7997