Re: [at-l] Re: A sad day

At 11:16 AM 12/18/97 -0500, Steve Hiller wrote:
>Hey pooh, do you really want to get that record back?  <g>

ONLY if I'm right there, hanging on to one of the antennas for dear life.  I
want say that I survived it!  Then maybe I can get one of those cheezy
T-shirts that the tourists get:  "This body survived Mt. Washington winds!"

For those of you who are concerned, yes, I AM getting out in the mountains
tomorrow.  First time in over a month...
:):):)  Happy holidays,
Pooh

---
Jennifer Delia Sawyer
Boston University School of Law
jdsawyer@bu.edu
617-254-3871

________Unsolicited Wisdom of the Day________________

"The probability that we may fail in the struggle ought not
to deter us from the support of a cause we believe to be just."
			 -- Abraham Lincoln