[at-l] Trail Clothes

I wanted to tell you all about the guy I met out on the trail recently.
It was really cold and snowy and all he had on was a bunch of
chickens--tied around his neck and hanging all over his body. I asked him
why in the world he was covered with chickens and nothing else and he
said, "Well, all the experts say that in cold weather you should dress in
layers."

If that's too much of an agriculture joke--sorry! That's where I work
and, besides, my husband made me do it! I know it's a groaner.

Happy holidays!
Sally