[at-l] Re: New York AT

Dear AT,

        I am a student at Embry-Riddle Aeronautical University in
Daytona Beach, Florida. I am trying to find information about taking a
small excursion on the trail this summer. I originally hail from upstate
New York in the foothills of the Applachian. So I'm hoping to start
somewhere around there. If anyone has any information that you could
share with me it would be greatly appreciated. Thank You for your time.

                                Sincerely,
                                        Kristin Williams
                                        williakr@db.erau.edu