[at-l] Vermont Weather

Just a quick "thank you" to all of you who replied to my request for
weather information in Vermont near the Spruce Peak area. We're heading
up there tomorrow morning and are all prepared for the predicted snow.
We've got the snowshoes sitting by the door, plenty of warm clothing,
and we're looking forward to getting out this weekend. It's a beautiful
area, and should be very pretty if we get some snow on the hike in!
Thanks again, and hope you all have a wonderful weekend!

Cheryl
GA->ME '98