Re: [at-l] live mortar,dead mortem

> Felix wrote:
>
> I've divided this, multiplied by pi, added 2,160, attached logarithmic
> values, sines and cosines... I can't figure out how I could possibly be
> offended by this.

Felix! You forgot to convert to metric units, and you left off the
coefficient of magnetic flux.

> BUT, I was almost offended by the way Will Strickland
> was badmouthing my boy, Billy Ray Bob. He ain't 8 or 9. He's 12.

Well, I guess all those cigartettes must be stuntin' the little tykes
growth.

>And he's
> one of the best four-wheeler ridin, whiskey drinkin teens I've ever seen.
> And, when he gets out of the third grade, he's gonna start workin' on his
> grammer.

Grammer?! Put him to work on the tractor instead, the back forty could use
a good tillin'

>Remind me to tell you what he said on his last birthday. God
> love 'em.

Wait, is that the one about the two dogs, uhhh....some rope and uhhh....
a can of BEANS!!!!!! I may have heard that one.

I guess it's gittin' 'bout time to start fixin up the '76 Camaro for him..

> Pomegranites, get yer Pomegranites.

I'll take two, and hey, where'd you stash the rutabegas?

...Will S. out!