Re: ATML Re: [at-l] Any thru hikers still on trail?

In a message dated 97-11-19 05:45:07 EST, IRAMFINE@aol.com writes:

<< Here is an offer to "Uptown" and "Chopper": In the  spitit of true
romance,
 if both of them contact me, I will give them a free weekend or two night
stay
 at my hotel for the sole purpose of being able to hike the Appalachian Trail
 together, provided they make advance reservations, and based on availability
 of units.  I also promise never to divulge what the sleeping arrangements
 might be to any other people. >>

Hey, Ira

Why not just keep a stable of AT groupies there and watch your income grow?
  ;^)

Solar Bear