[at-l] RE: AT98 Gear Choice Survey

	Better late than never, right?

> Ok, send in your votes! to <jfd58@kc-primary.net>
> Backpack:	**Dana Designs Terraplane X (with wet rib)
> Sleeping Bag:  The North Face Cat's Meow 3D 20 (long)
> Shoes:  Lowa Gortex Trekker boots (incredible comfort, durability)
> Tent:  The North Face Tadpole II
> Stove:  **MSR Whisperlite Int'l
> Water Filter:  **PUR hiker

	** indicates "to be purchased"

	A quick note on Dana Designs...I understand that the company is in
the middle of a huge move and available stock is low.  Any additional info?

	Thanks to all for your insightful comments/suggestions.  Springer
fever is alive and well in Seattle.  Can't wait to meet you all this Spring.

	Crispy
	GA -->ME '98