[at-l] Winter in New England

New Topic of Conversation - Up here in Massachusetts we're in the middle
of a snow and ice storm, they're predicting 5-7 inches total by Sunday -
so much for getting out on an overnight tomorrow night. (It's not the
walking, it's the driving to get to the trailhead that's too dangerous.)
From you other list members, how many of you are forced to stay home
this weekend because of the storm - just curious how far south (or
north) this storm is hitting and how many of you are being affected by
it. Doesn't feel like mid-November right now - it feels like
mid-February!

Cheryl
(Thanks to all of your advice, I'm starting to put the weight back on,
by the way! Increased appetite too <g>)