[at-l] Re:http://users.tminet.com/conners/cookbook.html.

On Mon, 10 Nov 1997 Iridin5@aol.com wrote:

> I get ERROR 404 when I try to access this site.

I just tried it and it works fine...

Also, added a link to a new atlas page which includes some pics of the
monuments right along the A.T. in Maryland.  See
http://www.fred.net/kathy/at/whatsnew.html There's also a new link there
to a page about the Harpers Ferry-Sandy Hook Hostel.

If you go to that new atlas page created by a local high school, check out
the portion of the atlas just north of Frederick
(http://www.fred.net/nhhs/atlas/region5.htm) for an interesting link...
(to the college in their list of links) "Hudson" - Hmmm...there's a Hudson
something near Frederick???? (Those apostrophes will get you
every time...) Mount Saint Mary vs. Mount Saint Mary's
(The link might possibly be changed by the time you get
this...as I notified the teacher responsible for the page...)

--Kathy Bilton