Re: [at-l] Iodine allergy.

Thanks for your great response to the question posed by Hopeful regarding
iodine.  As I read it, the iodine in my filter shouldn't be any problem for
me, so I won't worry about why.

BTW, is an anaphylatic reaction the same thing as the reaction one might get
from bee stings?  I carried a little kit with me on the AT which had an
injection for an allergic reaction plus benadryl tabs.  Fortunately I never
needed to use it, but would it work the same for any kind of allergic
reaction?

Gypsy