[at-l] minorities/comfort

My Dad spent 18 months as a POW  in Italy in WW2, what we his children always
referred to as his European finishing school ( it nearly finished him) , then
walked 3 months to allied lines after escaping - living in caves, walking at
nite etc etc. When he turned 70 I invited him to come camping with me. He has
in good humor come canoeing in Northern Quebec, and horse back riding on the
Bozeman trail  in MOntana. he enjoys the camping experience and says it
reminds him of his stroll thru Italy ( sic) - even though he enjoys  his
comforts. all this rubbish about minorities not enjoying the harsh life of
the woods is just that rubbish. you either enjoy the woods or not- your color
is irrelevant jim