Re: [at-l] Iodine allergy.

I don't usually eat much salt.  I mean, I don't put extra salt on my food,
get french fries no salt, etc.  Hmm.

-kristin  N3ZDF
USSF 8
"Rivers have what man most respects and longs for in his own life and
thought - a capacity for renewal and replenishment, continual energy,
creativity, and cleansing."  --John M Kauffman, EPA Journal May 1981
http://members.aol.com/viper7997