[at-l] Thru-hiker Patch Design

For about ten years, I have been playing around
with the idea of creating a patch for those folks
who are thru-hiking each year. I have decided to
go ahead with this project for 1998, which is the
50th Anniversary of Thru-hiking. A very very rough
draft of the design is now on Trailplace for your
comments. Those of you who have been around for a
while will recognize this design as an adaptation
of the original "2,000 Miler" design that was done
by Ed Garvey's daughter, Sharon, a number of years
ago. If some of you would like to see if you can
improve on this draft design, instructions for so
doing are given on the page with the graphic.

See http://trailplace.com/patch.htm

Let me know what you think of this design.
Thanks.

Wingfoot