[at-l] Adventure Club of North America

Thanks to everyone who sent us a quick note regarding the ACONA.
I am going to save the $24.00 and get some good chocolate for the next
hike.  There was another thing that I was not happy about with this deal
and that was there was no E-Mail or Web site for this company.  Guess
I have come to rely on the web site's to give me faster and quicker response
to my questions with a company.

Again thanks to all the thoughts.   Will keep reading the AT list and the great
Backpacking magaizne.

Ruthann