No Subject

I think that that is all, besides food. I took some (probably too
many) chances. Some days I was so cold that I had to hike in all of
my clothing - it was so cold that only the layer touching my skin
got wet, but at any rate I had many days that I had to sleep in
everything and still froze. - even with a hot water nalgene in the
bag. If you've spent any time at all outside, you know that being
cold is one of the worst feelings that you can have, next to cold
and wet and injured. I wouldn't go out for a weekend or a week with
this gear, I probably would go much heavier. However... for another
thru-hike, I'd probably go even lighter.

All The Way
Ga > Me '97

bob