[at-l] Gorp Receipes

There was mention of a dislike for the salty taste of peanuts.  I agree which
is why my basic gorp-m is in equal portions:
Dry roasted unsalted peanuts (In addition to disliking the salt I also dislike
greasy hands.
White Raisins (again a personal taste preference)
M&Ms (no comment needed here)

I have also substituted part or all of the raisins with craisins (dried
cranberries)

Mixing is easy since the nuts, raisins and M&M are all available in pound
bags (box for raisins) It all goes in a ziplock bag and I shake.  This
gives me 3 pounds which is more than enough for 3 people for a weekend.
The leftovers go in the candy dish at home and disappear within a day.

Happy trails,
Rich
N2CFJ