[at-l] How are ya?

=46elix,
I was glad to see your name back on the AT-L digest today.  Enjoyed your
poetic attempt!  Do you not wear boots?

I wanted to give you an update on the little hike that Gweneeth and I went
on two weekends ago.  It was great.  The weather couldn't have been any
better.  Temp in the 50-70s and leaves starting to change.  We were joined
by several other friends.  I brought up a friend from Alabama, Gweneeth
brought Alice from NC, Lucinda from Mich came and joined us and a friend of
mine from NC joined in too.  Gweneeth said she stopped by your place for a
visit on her way down...you should have come down and hiked with us.  I
loved Cheoha Bald.

Hope things are looking up for you... you are in my thoughts and prayers!
Take care!

Happy Trails :-)    Margaret

"ke malama =F3e i ka =E1ina, na ka =E1ina e malama ia =F3e"

"When you take care of the land, the land will nourish you." - Hawaiian